I went to the ShowUp fashion awards where my friend Jörn Wonneberge won a prize for his designs this year. The day was full of various catwalks from designers in the competition, who were all competing for a spot at Fashion Week in Berlin. Jörn won the online prize for best design. Although my interests don't particularly lie within fashion, in terms of my own work in textile design, I do think it's fascinating, and I have become a lot more interested in fashion since I have been here.
This was Jörn's winning designs that won him the online prize.
After the show, Swedish pop star Oscar Linnros put on a concert, to which we had plenty of alcohol and lots of dancing!
Another fashion show I went to was Swedish label StayHard, there was a great atmosphere at the show, which was based in a huge old warehouse, and we all got a cute little goodie bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment